Soul Glo - "Driponomics (feat. Mother Maryrose)" Official Video



18 de jul. de 2022

Listen to the full album here: https://epita.ph/3titLRv "Driponomics (feat. Mother Maryrose)" by @soulglo8553 from the album 'Diaspora Problems', available now. Order: https://soulglo.ffm.to/diasporaproblems Directed by Dan White x $$$Nicca Assistant Director: Marisa Dabice Produced by Laris Kreslins In Association with Floor Eleven Films Production Support Provided by All Ages Productions Director of Photography: Darby Irrgang Assistant Camera: Maddie Bishop Art Department: Andrea Parmelee Make Up Artist: Kim Redman Wardrobe: Ashley Mingo Gaffer: Zach Van Heel Grip: Kyle Barber Production Assistants: Seamus Lonergan & Adrian Connor Edit / Color: Ricky Christian Special Thanks: Matt Faust / The Decades Starring Soul Glo Mother Maryrose Rob Blackwell Zak Krone Zac Beaver GG - Production, Engineering Evan Bernard - Assistant Production, Engineering Will Yip - Mixing, Mastering Performed by Pierce Jordan - Vocals Mother Maryrose - Vocals Ruben Polo - Guitar GG - Bass, Vocals, Programming TJ Stevenson - Drums Lyrics Trickle down driponomics yea the flipping of drip My lil cousin just a kid but he getting the shit From the cammers to the scammers nigga Teejayx6 Flipping the only way a nigga gon be coming up quick Off White Birkin Telfar niggas going hard Yeezy Nike Supreme still hot to the hypebeasts Shut up, put one in the air Cus when I get it I get it out everywhere Serving and slinging I’m not sitting scared Elites don’t fight fair I got no time to care 40 years of reaganomics Nigga this what we get Nigga it is what it is The world in service n shit Deliver food we spit in Can’t even cook for they kids Yo my nigga stay flipping gear in a pinch Reselling, upselling, I’m telling you Labor to get comfortable is only for the gullible Shut yr lip, cop a zip, or flip a shoe or two StockX went retail off the riot loot Aint nun as ugly as a balance in the red I want bands on every politicians head Fuck them niggas cus they stingy w the bread We want blood instead and u can tell em what I said What if they give me a chance What if I flip my advance Over again till I can’t And the world been touched by my hand Mother Maryrose: Fuck being good Ima bad bitch If he buying bags Ima fuck him like a savage I be popping tags cause a bitch living lavish Bitches going hate cause they know they can’t have this Ya Risking it all like a rockstar material girl bitch I’m copping it all That is a fact, I’m speaking that raw Just my like bundles that flow to my drawls Unh Back on my shit don’t you forget I am that bitch I’m popping my shit Bitches talk slick, I pull out that stick, it give her a kiss, then it do a trick It gotta be me if I’m rocking the Louie They fuck with the drip It’s wet like jacuzzi I’m young and I’m ratchet I’m his favorite hoochie Need me a new nigga who carry the toolie Trickle down driponomics yea the flipping of drip My lil cousin just a kid but he getting the shit From the cammers to the scammers nigga Teejayx6 Flipping the only way a nigga gon be coming up quick Off White Birkin Telfar Niggas going hard Yeezy Nike Supreme still hot to the hypebeasts #SoulGlo #DiasporaProblems #epitaph


Comentários