AJJ - Disposable Everything (Official Music Video)



►Pre-Order Exclusive Vinyl + Merch: http://ffm.to/disposableeverything --- The official music video for AJJ's new single, "Disposable Everything" from the upcoming album 'Disposable Everything' out on May 26, 2023 on Hopeless Records Filmed on location at Arizona Puppet Theater in Phoenix AZ Written & Directed by Joe Stakun / www.JoeStakun.com Produced by Dalton Pate  / www.WhereisDalton.com Cinematography by Eric Bader / www.EricBaderFilm.com Editing by Dan Colanduno Lighting by Kyle Bart Reid Production Designer - Gwen Bonar Lead Puppeteer - Gwen Bonar 2nd Puppeteer - Lisa Haslbauer 1st AC India Coombs Best Boy - Braden Lawrence Production Assistants - Val West & Kristen Case Title Card/Graphics - Teenage Stepdad / IG: @teenagestepdad Special Thanks to The Great Arizona Puppet Theater https://www.azpuppets.org/ --- Lyrics: Lately I’ve been getting down about greed and misery Avarice and viciousness and insincerity How don’t I be cynical when there is no relief? Disposable everything Since we were a child we knew that water’s running out Since we were a child we knew what they should do about The grinding down, the vicious gears, the gnashing of the teeth Disposable everything, disposable everything. (ooo) Lately I’ve been feeling good and that makes me feel so bad If happiness is finite, then I've had all I should have Do I steal it from another? Does it come right out of me? Disposable everything times three Give my laughter to the children, give my sadness to the priest Disposable everything, disposable everything, disposable everything Why wouldn’t you talk to yourself if there’s no one left to talk to? Disposable everything Lately I’ve been digging through the garbage with my son. My mother called it ‘mudlarking,’ we did it all for fun. Two humans living in a place that hates humanity Disposable family. Disposable dignity Disposable holocene, disposable packaging, disposable TV screen Disposable everything #AJJ #DisposableEverything #AJJtheband



Comentários