Outatime! - Have You Ever Been in a Storm Wally? (Official Music Video)



Outatime! - "Have You Ever Been in a Storm Wally?" Order 'Personal Party': https://bit.ly/3KwqUeo Connect with Outatime! → Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/outatimefl → Twitter - https://twitter.com/Outatimefl → Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/Outatimefl LYRICS: I put my best foot forward over the line And now I'm standing on a pedestal And making it mine I always wanted to fit in But my interests Made me such An introvert All the wasted time And a misled youth My guard went up And I saw this through I was never anything like you You wouldn’t last a day Walking in my shoes Screaming at the wall Did you half expect me to lose it all? No, that’s out of character I’ve got no time For the foolish games that you play You talk that shit And then you'd be a friend to my face I had no problem Removing all your dead weight One thing's for sure It's gonna be a hot one today Don't be so concise Ignore my plight I'm thinking now it's just about time Staggering through late nights I had your back You just stabbed me in mine Closed the door Left in silence That won't happen twice I'm thankful that we grew apart I thought I had a friend that held My best interest at heart Well I moved on from this Here's my last fuck you Make sure you pay close attention I’ve got no time For the foolish games that you play You talk that shit And then you'd be a friend to my face I had no problem Removing all your dead weight One thing's for sure It's gonna be a hot one today This is my last goodbye Keep my head high Make sure you pay close attention I’ve got no time For the foolish games that you play You talk that shit And then you'd be a friend to my face I had no problem Removing all your dead weight One thing's for sure It's gonna be a hot one today I put my best foot forward moved it over the line Now I’m standing on a pedestal and I made it mine I’ve got no time For the foolish games that you play I grew up And no surprise, you stayed the same You’re not my problem You’re nothing more than dead weight One thing's for sure It’s gonna be a hot one today


Comentários