Allen Key - Flourish (Official Music Video)



Follow us: Instagram: @allenkeyofficial Streaming: https://onerpm.link/607064513832 https://www.facebook.com/allenkeyoffi... www.allenkeyofficial.com --------------- Lyric Standing like a little seed Watching the flowers leave Will I be one day as her? Beauty and scattering love If I could, I would If I could, I would How many nights will I wait to thrive? If my roots are down inside Catching water and minerals Letting the xylem works If I could, I would If I could, I would But if I let you down You can cut me out Don’t let any air pass by Where is all the light? Without it I can’t breathe, I die Perspiring through the stomata Taking glucose from the phloem. If I could, I would And you let me down You’ve cut me out You let me here to die Come back, why don’t you limber? --------------- Allen Key is: Karina Menasce - Singer Pedro Fornari - Guitar Victor Anselmo - Guitar Will Moura - Bass Felipe Bonomo - Drums THE CREW OF THE LAST RHINO ALBUM: Music Producer: Meirinho - Loud Factory Label: Canil Records Project & Digital: Renato Zanon - Ampi Produtora LATIN PR: Hell Yeah Video Director: Caike Scheffer


Comentários