MONUMENTS - False Providence (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



MONUMENTS - False Providence (OFFICIAL VIDEO) Taken from the Album "In Stasis", Out April 15th, 2022 Order now: https://monuments.lnk.to/InStasisID Directed and produced by Zak Pinchin Mixing by George Lever @ G1 Productions Mastering by Jens Bogren @ Fascination Street “When you dedicate your life to believing in something, then realising it was all for nothing. Despite your unflinching loyalty, the void within persists. – ‘As gods speak through us, suicidal sights remain.'” Lyrics: Cold, no emotion felt An ocean sinking into itself Far down I go, til I’m someone else And every dream is a hollow shell A lost soul, I forfeit control be with you Whatever it takes to please you With blood that I’ve sold, I’ll do what I’m told Now until forever A lost soul, I forfeit control be with you Whatever it takes to please you I swear to do what I’m told, with blood that I’ve sold Now until forever (These faces keep fading) Pray to the ones that keep you safe (Acts of contrition come to fruition, forgiven) As gods speak through us, suicidal sights remain (These apparitions have blurred our vision, conflicted) But we were born to create I feel a yearning for what lies beyond the charade It calls my name The words escape from the page And now I struggle to recall Why I found myself here in the first place Hold your breath for spirits to bring you to life Wait for death and realize you’ve wasted your time Unsaturated and stranded inside A world without any meaning so I Hold my breath for spirits to bring me to life Whatever brings us to life Pray to the ones that keep you safe (Acts of contrition come to fruition, forgiven) As gods speak through us, suicidal sights remain (These apparitions have blurred our vision, conflicted) These faces keep fading Memories not worth saving Complacent, eyes vacant All colors dissipating But we were born to create I feel a yearning for what lies beyond the charade It calls my name The words escape from the page And now I struggle to recall Why I found myself here in the first place --- #Monuments #MickGordon #FalseProvidence #InStasis


Comentários