Dance Gavin Dance - Synergy (Feat. Rob Damiani) (Official Music Video)



Dance Gavin Dance’s new single “Synergy” featuring Rob Damiani of Don Broco is out now. Buy/stream at https://riserecords.lnk.to/synergy LYRICS No frowns around I’m now an older clown I think I honked my spleen The money came to answer my prayers If you filming me piss It’s probably best, I stop the stream My colon is golden, eyes they gleam Waking up Courage in my cup Last was night was rough Don’t remember much Waking up Courage in my cup Last night was rough Doing what I love Running on fumes What I can do? Waiting for my score to come through Desperate for some motivation Running on fumes Checking my views Scrolling for a comment that proves I don’t need more motivation I'm locked in I'm stocked up Often I'm shopping my face Is frosted I'm living life as if I'm already dead I'm spilling cups and then I’m fucking the fed I’m locked in And topped up often No caution My pace is toxic I’m living life as if I’m already dead Open and shut you know I gave it my best Was feeling panicked so I bought myself knife Then I felt empty so I went and got a myself a wife I tried to learn about the meaning of my life But I couldn’t quite decide on which good book to buy Cause I’m like that Priceless Finest Ice white platypus Blessing the things that I touch Worship me worship my stuff Fitted with a gimmick Say a cynical wow Many men went in it But they couldn’t get out All of the things that we touch Suck all the life out of us I’m living life as if I’m already dead I’m living life as if I’m already dead Hole in the world Holding some pearls Making it tough cause I’m never enough Hole in the earth Sleep on my perch Take some time off to forget what your worth Never Director: Samuel Halleen Producer: Zoe Dinerstein Assistant Producer: Sydney Isaac Production Assistant: Sofia Kunz AD: Cole Moniz DP: Scott Siracusano 1st AC: Kyle Frank Key Grip: Adrian Ramirez 2nd Grip: Matthew Purkis Gaffer: Chase Dubose 2nd Gaffer: Jeff Scharberg Production Design: Graham Epstein Production Design: Leona Johnson Wardrobe Stylist: Shaina Feldman HMU: Brianne Ross Editor: Samuel Halleen VFX: Matt Collamore Colorist: Scott Siracusano Rat King Logo: John Howe Rat King Commercial: Sean Barrett Rat King Commercial Shoot: Daniel Broadley Follow Dance Gavin Dance at - Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dancegavind... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanceGavinDance Twitter: https://twitter.com/DGDtheband #DanceGavinDance #Synergy


Comentários