Green Day - Oh Yeah! (Official Music Video)



We’re throwing a party at the apocalypse and you and your 5 seconds of fame are invited. Go listen to Oh Yeah! out now - https://greenday.lnk.to/ohyeah BTW we sampled a song from the great Joan Jett’s Bad Reputation album. One of the writers on that song is a total asshole so we’re donating our royalties from this song to IJM and RAINN New album Father Of All… out February 7th, pre-order https://greenday.lnk.to/fatherofall Catch the Hella Mega Tour presented by Harley-Davidson w/ Green Day, Fall Out Boy, & Weezer - get dates and tickets https://greenday.com/tour Director: Malia James Producer: Hanna Walicki Executive Producers: Ben Piety & Nathan Scherrer for FREENJOY Inc. DP: Drew Bienemann Editor: Matt Sklar VFX: Les Umberger @ Mod Creations Colorist: Kaitlyn Battistelli @ Ethos Production Designer: Gina Canavan LYRICS I'm in a crowd full of angels and demons I'm looking out for the jingoes and heathens Nobody move and nobody gonna get hurt Reach for the sky with your face in the dirt Everybody is a star Got my money and I'm feeling kinda low Everybody got a scar Ain't it funny how we're running out of hope? Yeah oh yeah oh yeah Yeah oh yeah oh yeah I got blood on my hands in my pockets That's what you get turning bullets into rockets I am a kid of a bad education The shooting star of lowered expectation Everybody is a star Got my money and I'm feeling kinda low Everybody got a scar Ain't it funny how we're running out of hope? Yeah oh yeah oh yeah Yeah oh yeah oh yeah I'm just a face in the crowd of spectators To the sound of the voice of a traitor Dirty looks and I'm looking for a payback Burning books in a bulletproof backpack Everybody is a star Got my money and I'm feeling kinda low Everybody got a scar Ain't it funny how we're running out of hope? Yeah oh yeah oh yeah Yeah oh yeah oh yeah #GreenDay #OhYeah #FatherOfAll




Comentários