Intronaut "Pangloss" (OFFICIAL)



Order at: http://www.metalblade.com/intronaut Intronaut "Pangloss" from the "Fluid Existential Inversions" album. As progenitors of some of the most inventive, uninhibited, dynamic music ever recorded, LA's Intronaut are a force to be reckoned with. These traits are expanded ever further on sixth full-length Fluid Existential Inversions, which features the most dramatic and epic sounds of their career. "We pushed ourselves to be bigger and better, musically speaking, and to me that's the essence of progressive music," states guitarist/vocalist Sacha Dunable. "I love bands like Motörhead and AC/DC that give you the same thing over and over, but Intronaut is all about trying to break whatever mold exists - especially for ourselves - and give you something you haven't heard before. On this album, there are drums played in ways I've never heard before. There are synths used in contexts I've never heard before. Intronaut has the most unique bass player in all of heavy metal as far as I'm concerned, and I even practiced guitar to get myself out of my comfort zone. So I think we progressed and made the best album ever. I don't even care if no one else hears it, if it was all for me I'd be satisfied."




Comentários