Picturesque - "Strange Habits" (Official Music Video)



"Strange Habits" is from Picturesque's upcoming 'IYKYK' EP, available April 21st. Pre-save the album here: https://picturesque.lnk.to/IYKYK Directed by JT Ibanez Lyrics: Strangers getting high in the middle of a crowded room All this smoke in my eyes can’t breathe when I try to move Distracting myself Somebody come and help It’s all just a game and I really don’t wanna lose Never really had the words to say Knew to keep it down and look away So, I been lookin back since I was eight Maybe that’s why I am this way I have Strange habits I'm easily distracted, yeah When I’m stuck with myself I self-isolate Can’t keep my feelings straight I wake up every day Wondering why I am this way I have Strange habits I'm easily distracted, yeah When I’m stuck with myself I self-isolate Can’t keep my feelings straight I wake up every day Wondering why I am this way Pitch dark on an empty road, yeah Driving through the night just to talk cause she won’t pick up the phone (Pick up the phone, yeah yeah) Distracting myself I’m freaking out And I’m so scared Of being alone (Of being alone) Never really had the words to say Held you close til’ you threw me away So, I been lookin back like every day Maybe that’s why I am this way I have Strange habits I'm easily distracted, yeah When I’m stuck with myself I self-isolate Can’t keep my feelings straight I wake up every day Wondering why I am this way I have Strange habits I'm easily distracted, yeah When I’m stuck with myself I self-isolate Can’t keep my feelings straight I wake up every day Wondering why I am this way I keep it all Inside Masking my pain with smiles I wear this shit with pride That’s why I am this way I’m quick cut you off Disappear into the walls And just get fuckin’ lost That’s why I am this way (This way) (This way) (This way) Maybe that’s why I am this way I have Strange habits I'm easily distracted, yeah When I’m stuck with myself I self-isolate Can’t keep my feelings straight I wake up every day Wondering why I am this way I have Strange habits I'm easily distracted, yeah When I’m stuck with myself I self-isolate Can’t keep my feelings straight I wake up every day Wondering why I am this way #picturesque #iykyk


Comentários