Placebo - Happy Birthday In The Sky (Official Visualiser)



Taken from Placebo's forthcoming album 'Never Let Me Go' - out March 25, 2022 - pre-order now here: https://lnk.to/Placebo-NeverLetMeGo www.placeboworld.co.uk Released via SO Recordings. Written by: Brian Molko & Stefan Olsdal Produced by: Placebo & Adam Noble Video by: Comes With Fries -- LYRICS -- Darling, happy birthday In the sky In the sky You were blown away I don’t know why Why Now I sit and wait As days float by Bye Darling, happy birthday In the sky In the sky I want my medicine Give me my medicine I want my medicine Give me my medicine I want my medicine Give me my medicine Darling, happy birthday In the sky In the sky Now I fade and fade As time runs dry Dry I want my medicine Give me my medicine I want my medicine Give me my medicine I want my medicine Give me my medicine I want my medicine I want my medicine Give me my medicine I want my medicine Give me my medicine I want my medicine Give me my medicine Give me my medicine I'm calling you I'm calling you I want I want I want I want Darling, happy birthday I want I want I want I want Darling, happy birthday I want I want I want I want Darling, happy birthday I want I want I want I want Give me my medicine

PLACEBO

Comentários