Myles Kennedy: "The Ides of March" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Myles Kennedy - "The Ides Of March" Myles' new album, "The Ides Of March" is out May 14th! Unlock "In Stride" and " The Ides Of March" instantly when you pre-order the album on iTunes. Be sure to check out the links below for limited edition albums with bonus songs, vinyl colors and exclusive merchandise! https://www.MylesKennedy.com​ https://smarturl.it/MK-TheIdesOfMarch​ the Ides of March Some say you never know It’s easy come it's easy go Some say they knew it from the start Some say the end is nigh That no one will get out alive Some say it's written in the stars Beware the ides of March Well just beyond the blue horizon We see the clouds begin to form Don't be afraid We must keep fighting And cling to courage in the storm And if you listen very closely And don't throw caution to the wind Take it easy take it slowly You'll save yourself before the end So much is changing Who we are What we are There's no point in waiting Beware the Ides of March In streets of fire you hear the screaming For what some think is left to lose Life is precious it's worth keeping Too many's end may come too soon Please don't forsake me Don't break my heart Don't break my heart All I am saying Beware the Ides of March Like an early warning As the storm is forming It is time Beware the Ides of March The Ides of March The Ides of March The Ides of March Please don't forsake me Don’t break my heart Don't break my heart All I am saying Beware the Ides of March But I believe there is a way I still believe it's not too late Don't let this fall apart Don't let it fall apart Break the divide just step away Cool heads prevail in times of change Remember who we are Remember what we are Remember what we're meant to be Some say you never know It’s easy come it's easy go Some say they knew it from the start Beware the ides of March #MylesKennedy​ #TheIdesOfMarch​ #InStride​ #AlterBridge​ #SMKC​

Comentários