Josh Radnor – THE HIGH ROAD (Official Audio)



From the debut solo EP, “One More Then I’ll Let You Go.” Out April 16, 2021. Pre-order exclusive vinyl from www.flowermoonrecords.com Written by Josh Radnor Produced by Ryan Dilmore Mastered by John Spiker Josh Radnor - vocals, acoustic guitar Ryan Dilmore - guitars, bass, drums, piano Cover art by: Romain Laurent Capo 1 I woke with a [Em] hunger For what I can’t [G] say I slept through the [C] night But all was not [D7] right When I met the new [G] day One drink from the [Em] river And you will for[G]get That if you want to [C] live You’ve got to for[D7]give But I’m not there [G] yet I heard that the [C] high road Is the road I should [G] take To be like the [C] branches That bend but don’t [D7] break I wanna take the [C] high road But I’ve lost the [G] map And my life on the [Am] low road [D7] Always calls me [G] back I’m not playing the [Em] victim Well so what if I [G] am If he fell down the [C] well Would I wish him [D7] well Would I give a [G] damn I’ve dug in my [Em] heels I’ve stiffened my [G] back What would Jesus [C] do And other sages [D7] too Probably not [G] that Been told that the [C] high road Is a much better [G] trip If you heed the [C] directions And follow the [D7] script Now I’m here at the [C] crossroads Don’t know which way to [G] go My heart wants the [Am] high road [D7] But my head wants the [G] low I know it’s the [C] high road That will set me [G] free It’s the road that’ll [C] get me Where I want to [D7] be So if you take the [C] high road I say don’t ever [G] leave You don’t wanna take the [Am] low road [D7] Take it from [G] me



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Bestialord - Law Of The Burning (2018) [Full Album]

Shaka Ponk - J'aime pas les gens [Clip officiel] Music

BADAUÍ - Superplá #015