Dance Gavin Dance - Man Of The Year (Tree City Sessions 2 Live)



Watch Dance Gavin Dance's performance of "Man Of The Year" from their streaming event for 'Tree City Sessions 2'. Buy/ Stream their album now at https://riserecords.lnk.to/tcs2 LYRICS Eyes down don't you gaze on others Pay no mind to hopeful lovers Promise to be faithful when you go go go go Don't be alarmed to discover Siren's songs can pull you under Promise to be faithful when you go go go go On the seas of mass temptation Keep your course of moderation Promise to be faithful when you go go go go And if you prove a lying coward Feel the wrath of higher powers Promise to be faithful when you go go go go Fade Writhe, crash, peel I'm feelin it, the feel of it, the wheel can turn, the wick is lit I feel like something before I feel like nothing Crawling through the clouds that morph into mouths Agree to be swallowed, ignore being hollowed out Facilitate the power trip I like to watch you deal with it Savor ever little bit Of knowledge you obtain Don't you hurt me again Pride feed me pride I'm feending My mind and my body won't be able to take the pain You can never ever diss this dick You can barely even write this shit I'd rather you were dead More, give it more conejo Than lying cheating draining my patience away Feed it pieces Make it sleepy Eyes down don't you gaze on others Pay no mind to vicious lovers When you go I think you're perfect, I'm worth it Yeah, I deserve to be a servant Act so blind to rediscover Sirens songs can pull you under When you go I think you're perfect, I'm worth it Yeah, I deserve to be a servant Say I'm worth it I'm your person So well versed in I'll immerse in you Filled with regret Alone, in the end Barely a man I ran from every decision Not about to justify don't sympathize with my meltdown I don't need a friend I'd rather keep it all to myself now 'Cause it's hard enough to follow up the fees of my self doubt I had it all in the palm of my hand Don't have the time to start over again I had it all in the palm of my hand Ran out of time now it's over again Dive through the heart of a demon Shine a light on my kingdom portrait Fly straight over the pieces of you Suck sludge straight through the straw I need you Fade Fade into the grave #DanceGavinDance​ #ManOfTheYear​ #TreeCitySessions2

Comentários