AVENTH - Four Walls (Official Audio)



Song: Four Walls EP: Overshadow Year: 2020 Roh Souza - vocals Gus Pereira - guitars Rafael Pacheco - guitars Leonardo Boroni - bass Leonardo Panara - drums Drums are Recorded at Studio Take One Recorded and Mixed by Rogerio Wecko at Dual Noise Studio LYRICS Storytelling: “My agony grows like a river of blood bursting into flames Insanity draining away in my veins. " Verse: Tied to the system Tied to the edge of the cliff Pills that swallow you into the darkness Bridge: A thirsty wolf watching me Scared, compulsive and left to die Chorus: The taste of lies, a puppet The mask of sparkles and whims Where , where am i? A character of himself Living in a synth world Inside four walls Verse: Trapped in it’s own vanity Succumbed to weakness Mirrors reflect the eyes of fear The desperation I see Is nothing but memories Stuck inside my mind



Comentários