LØLØ - poser (Visualizer)



STREAM - https://ffm.to/loloposer Follow LØLØ: Instagram – instagram.com/lolo TikTok – tiktok.com/@lolopopgurl Facebook – facebook.com/itslolomusic Twitter – twitter.com/lolopopgurl Merch – http://store.itslolomusic.com/ LYRICS you never loved me you fucking poser bullshit lingers like the smoke on your breath you never loved me you fucked me over you’re the trigger terrorizing my head cut my heart wide open said that u care don’t you dare don’t you dare you hit it & quit this hurts like a bitch you said we were it and i fell for it took me for a ride I bought every line you said we were it and i fell for it you’re full of it you never loved me u fucking poser was it only ever just for the sex? why would you kiss me and pull me closer just to leave me hanging off of the edge cut my heart wide open said that u care don’t you dare don’t you dare you hit it & quit this hurts like a bitch you said we were it and i fell for it took me for a ride I bought every line you said we were it and i fell for it you’re full of it you never loved me u fucking poser you’re a professional at playing pretend you hit it & quit this hurts like a bitch you said we were it and i fell for it took me for a ride I bought every line you said we were it and i fell for it you’re full of it you lied to me when you said you wouldn’t you broke me bad when i thought you couldn't you acted like you were such a victim you got me good you’re full of it



Comentários