Like Moths To Flames - Kintsugi [Official Music Video]



Like Moths To Flames' (@Yearofthemoth) new single, Kintsugi, is out now. Their upcoming album, THE CYCLES OF TRYING TO COPE is out May 10th. Stream / download / Pre-Order - https://lmtf.lnk.to/TCOTTC Directed, filmed and edited by Chris Klumpp (The Vagrant Key) When it breaks What piece am i left with? The days start to bleed the same I can barely hold onto anyone or anything When it always breaks I guess that this is how it goes Begged for hell until it gave me home I think that i should stay right here To find some comfort of my own I’m always spiraling out of control The weight was too much for me That’s why i’m alone Paranoid i’ll ruin anything that ever grows I just needed somewhere to go Until i questioned every answer unknown I just need some space to breathe Until my lungs collapsed on me It’s like a bullet to the chest Carved a place for my heart to rest But it went numb instead It’s like a bullet to the brain Scattered my thoughts across the walls Painting the floor with every memory https://www.unfdcentral.com #UNFD #LikeMothsToFlames #kintsugi



Comentários