DORO - Lean Mean Rock Machine (OFFICIAL ANIMATED VIDEO)



The official animated video for Doro's 'Lean Mean Rock Machine', off the album CONQUERESS - FOREVER STRONG & PROUD. Listen/Order here: https://doro.bfan.link/conqueress Follow Doro: @DORO-PESCH   / dorometalqueen     / doropeschofficial     / doropeschofficial   Video by: Balázs Gróf Lyrics I got this bike Straight out of hell By the speed of light it runs so well I got this bike I love it so much I'm gonna kill you if you get in touch Chorus: Yeah, it's a lean mean rock machine A lean mean rock machine A lean mean rock machine The baddest one you've ever seen Yeah, it's a lean mean rock machine A lean mean rock machine A lean mean rock machine The baddest one you've ever seen I got this bike It turns me on When I hear the sound I feel so strong You are my kind It will explode The baddest motherfa I ever rode Chorus Rock machine Rock machine Rock machine Rock machine Chorus #doro #metal #nuclearblastrecords #conqueressforeverstrongandproud #leanmeanrockmachine


Comentários