GUN - Falling (Official Video)



Stream #Falling by Gun: https://GunBand.lnk.to/LuckyGuy, and pre-order the upcoming album 'Hombres' https://GunBand.lnk.to/HombresYo, out 12th April 2024. Directed by Kieran Howe & the team at Morsecode Follow Gun on socials:   / gunofficialuk     / gunofficialuk     / gunofficialuk     / gunofficialuk   Lyrics These strange days, as I lay awake Can't control my fears in the morning rain And all I need is for you to stay ‘Cause I just can't breathe when you say you'll leave And you, you got me holding back the words to use You know I've made no secret that I'm falling I am falling Yes I'm falling I am falling for you Chorus Falling Falling I am falling, falling Yes I'm falling, falling I am falling, falling for you Let's get high Like we used to do And the world felt numb It's just me and you I can't let go of the way we were When our lips would touch I could walk on air Chorus ‘Cause am falling Falling I am falling, falling Yes I'm falling, falling I am falling, falling for you Falling Falling I am falling, falling Yes I'm falling, falling I am falling, falling for you solo And you, you got me holding back the words to use You know I've made no secret that Chorus I'm falling Falling I am falling, falling Yes I'm falling Falling I am falling, falling for you Falling Falling I am falling, falling Yes I'm falling, falling I am falling, falling for you


Comentários