Blackbriar - Moonflower (feat. Marjana Semkina) Official Video



The official music video for 'Moonflower' by Blackbriar (feat. Marjana Semkina). ➞ Get your physical copy of Moonflower's luxurious 4-panel Digi-sleeve edition here: https://store.blackbriarmusic.com/ ➞ Order your copy of our latest album 'A Dark Euphony' via Nuclear Blast Records: https://blackbriar.bfan.link/a-dark-e... Blackbriar is proudly endorsed by Lignator Guitars. Like and follow us on social media: Facebook:   / blackbriarmusic   Instagram:   / blackbriarmusic   TikTok:   / blackbriarmusic   Would you like to support us? Merchandise: https://store.blackbriarmusic.com/ Patreon:   / zoracock   Blackbriar: Zora Cock - Vocals Bart Winters - Guitars Robin Koezen - Guitars Siebe Sol Sijpkens - Bassguitar René Boxem - Drums Ruben Wijga - Keyboardist Guest performance: Marjana Semkina Music written by: René Boxem, Bart Winters Lyrics & melody written by: Zora Cock Arranged, orchestrated, produced, and mixed by: Joost van den Broek at Sandlane Recording Facilities, Rijen NL Mastered by: Darius van Helfteren at Amsterdam Mastering, NL Music Music video by: Cinebuds Gaffer: Gideon Post (Post Productions) Colorgrade by: blksm media A special thanks to: Marnick Muller, on-set photographer Jord Otto, --------------------------------------- ‘Moonflower’ Lyrics --------------------------------------- Beautiful moonflower Wandering under the night sky Your nightdress lit up A strange and enticing sight Let's go for a sleepwalk Together under the night sky Through the orchard, into my garden I promise I won't bite But if I do, does it matter? If you could lay in my garden forever? Oh, if you do, does it matter? If I could lay in your garden forever? Mystical sleepwalker Will you destroy my dear heart? I feel part of it is already Buried in your courtyard Let me lay down beside you Just like our childhood dream My wild heart bleeds for you I promise I won't show my teeth But if I do, does it matter? If you could lay in my garden forever? Oh, if you do, does it matter? If I could lay in your garden forever? I'll never recover From a reverie, you appear (oh, I'll be here) With the ardor of a lover You whisper in my ear You are mine, you shall be mine You and I are one forever The sound of your dear beating heart Is like a siren's call I'll never... But if I do, does it matter? If you could lay in my garden forever? Oh, if you do, does it matter? If I could lay in your garden forever? Lay in your garden forever?


Comentários