KILL FOR NOTHING - BETTER THAN THIS [Official Music Video]






BETTER THAN THIS Film by: Caike Scheffer Production: Caike Scheffer Mixing and mastering by: Dark&Fuzzy Studios Special Thanks: Koolmetal Fest and Kissclub. Also, to our friends from the bands: Incendio, Cura, Bruxax and InRaza. Band: Mandy Delphino (Guitar), Luigi Nascimento (Bass), Michael "Miojo" Rodrigo (Guitar), Yuri Alexander (Drums) and Alessandro "Bob" (Vocals) // BETTER THAN THIS Don't make me waste my time I am better than this I don't wanna hear your shit about me I don't need it Don't make me waste my time I am better than this I've been waiting for too long I've been waiting I can’t hear or buy your lies No time to simply close my eyes I just want you to swallow your tears and shut the fuck up Don't make me waste my time I am better than this Just keep your hate with you I won’t feed it Don’t make me waste my time I am better than this I want to believe in myself Fuck you, you Fuck you, you Fuck you, you Fuck you, you Yeah! I am better than this // www.killfornothing.com #k4n #killfornothing #fightformyself #k4nfamily





Comentários