Yellowcard - "Childhood Eyes" (Official Music Video)






“Childhood Eyes” is the title track from Yellowcard’s upcoming EP, available July 7th via Equal Vision Records. Listen to the full song here: https://yellowcard.lnk.to/ce-single Pre-order the album here: https://yellowcard.lnk.to/childhood-eyes https://linktr.ee/yellowcard Director: Jordan Phoenix | @jordanphoenixshow Lyrics: I found, I found my childhood eyes Am I the only one who ever wonders why Love leaves me empty every time Am I the only one who isn’t dead inside Maybe you’re jaded, maybe you’re blind Am I the only one watching with childhood eyes I’m all alone at the altar now I’ve got an atheist heart You swept it under the rug and bailed Oh, you’re a real work of art If only I was the drug you did Stuck in a vein in your arm Then maybe you would have stuck around Just like the addict you are I found, I found my childhood eyes Am I the only one who ever wonders why Love leaves me empty every time Am I the only one who isn’t dead inside Maybe you’re jaded, maybe you’re blind Am i the only one watching with childhood eyes I’m all alone in an ocean now And you’re a light on the shore I know you think you can hold your breath Until I sink to the floor But if you’re trying to wait this out You’re gonna do it alone There’s gotta be something more than this Some other truth I can know I found, I found my childhood eyes Am I the only one who ever wonders why Love leaves me empty every time Am I the only one who isn’t dead inside Maybe you’re jaded, maybe you’re blind Am I the only one watching with childhood eyes I am the love you need #yellowcard #childhoodeyes




Comentários