The Raven Age - Parasite (Official Video)



The Raven Age - Parasite (Official Music Video) Feat Andy James of Five Finger Death Punch Vote for Parasite in Louder's 10 best new metal songs this week: https://www.loudersound.com/features/... Guest solo by Andy James of Five Finger Death Punch Mixed by Matt Hyde Mastered by Mika Jussila at Finnvox Strings by Audrey Riley, Jon Hill, Leo Payne & Susan Dench Directed & Edited by Richard Oakes at Dark Fable Media A special thanks to Zak Muller LISTEN ON SPOTIFY: theravenage.lnk.to/spotify LISTEN ON APPLE: theravenage.lnk.to/applemusic LISTEN ON YOUTUBE MUSIC: theravenage.lnk.to/youtubemusic LISTEN ON DEEZER: theravenage.lnk.to/deezer LISTEN ON AMAZON: theravenage.lnk.to/amazonmusic Follow The Raven Age: Facebook: theravenage.lnk.to/Facebook Instagram: https://theravenage.lnk.to/instagram Twitter: theravenage.lnk.to/twitter Lyrics - Parasite The breeding mutation we're fated to own There is no salvation in dying alone Fading to ashes for letting us in They're waiting to find out when will this begin I won’t let you in this time I won’t let you in my mind You’re a Parasite The new generation the fountain of youth They hide in the shadows concealing the truth Forsaking the elders in stories of old They learn of the future punishment is told Take me with you pull me under Tell me the truth rain or thunder cast aside There’s a place in my head where I can live in peace But first I must distance myself from disease This world is now falling apart at the seams And fortune will favour me


Comentários