Invent Animate - Immolation Of Night [Official Music Video]



Immolation Of Night is taken from Invent Animate's album Heavener, out March 17. Stream / Pre-order the album - https://unfd.lnk.to/heavener Immovable heart Tired waves fold against the stone Broken in the quiet Like glass against the immortal soul And after they recede What remains is what has always been A resolve I thought to be dust Sifting through my fingers when I needed it the most Proved to be steadfast Bruised and battered The fragile soul overcoming death Endless waters Pull me deeper and take my breath Crash against me, you will find something more The only peace I have found is in stillness The only strength in my weakness I never invited the waves But they have made me into something more I am enough I am whole I am enough Inside a storm, the calm eye keeps the pressure circling The wind surrounding Immovable heart Tired waves fold against the stone Broken in the quiet Like glass against the immortal soul And after they recede What remains is what has always been A resolve I thought to be dust Sifting through my fingers when I needed it most (needed more) Crash against me you will find something more #InventAnimate #Heavener #UNFD


Comentários