NIGHT DEMON – Escape From Beyond (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



NIGHT DEMON – Escape From Beyond (OFFICIAL VIDEO) Taken from the album ‘OUTSIDER’, out March 17th, 2023! Listen to and order ‘OUTSIDER’ here: https://nightdemonmusic.lnk.to/OUTSID... Music by: Jarvis Leatherby, Armand John Anthony Lyrics by: Jarvis Leatherby, Laury Mulkeen Filmed by: Julian Weigand Edited by: Cloud Music Typography ► Lyrics ◄ You’ve seen the evidence Do I face the consequence? Is the level compromised? Know that my hands were tied Only choice to fight or die In his blood I’ve been baptized So this I beg of you The knowledge you bestow Escape from beyond Cast into the void before me Steadfast in the faith This will guide me home It cannot be undone Vengeance now I must outrun The pound of flesh is overdue Reason they cannot see Reaper beckons forth to me Soon the carnage will ensue So this I beg of you The knowledge you bestow Escape from beyond Cast into the void before me Steadfast in the faith This will lead me home Storm clouds are gathering The hour of critical mass Summon what strength remains I must... Escape from beyond Submit to the abyss Escape from beyond Cast into the void before me Steadfast in the faith This will bring me home #NIGHTDEMON #ESCAPEFROMYOUND #OUTSIDER

Century Media Records

Comentários