The Dollyrots - Christmas Time With You (Official Video)



"Christmas Time With You", a 2022 Holiday Track from The Dollyrots! Stream: Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4yFXcF... Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/chri... Director/Editor: Dennis Willis, in association with Soundwaves TV. @SoundwavesTV Written by Kelly Ogden & Luis Cabezas Performed by The Dollyrots Featuring The Dollyrots and The Dollytots (River & Daisy) LYRICS: T'was the night before Christmas And all through the house There's people around So claustrophobic Presents to wrap and Cookies to bake It all starts to be Too much to take in Oh I’m such a busy bee Santa’s made a mess of me Overnight delivery Shopping ain't my favorite thing Yeah we gotta decorate The cards oh they can’t be late Give me til Epiphany And don’t forget the carols sing And uncle Steve’s in town We’ve gotta bake a cake Children running round Tommy’s getting baked And it won’t slow down Hit pause for you and me Cause mom is waiting to decorate the tree T'was the night before Christmas And all through the house There's people around So claustrophobic Presents to wrap and Cookies to bake It all starts to be Too much to take in All I wanna do is hang out with you And only you Next to the fireplace Just give me Just give me Just give me Christmas Time With You Oh the Irish coffee got to me And I could really use some sleep Chevy Chase knows how to dream Oh did you really bake a cake Wanna take a little break Just me and you could clear the plates No one else will ever see us Corner kissing like we’re teens I’ll find the mistletoe So I can taste your breath I guess you had egg nog Let’s do the whisky next So many things to wrap So many friends to see But all I want to do Is have you unwrap me T'was the night before Christmas And all through the house There's people around So claustrophobic Presents to wrap and Cookies to bake It all starts to be Too much to take in All I wanna do is hang out with you And only you Next to the fireplace Just give me Just give me Just give me Christmas Time With You Outside somewhere it’s snowing magic And me and you we’re gonna catch it T'was the night before Christmas And all through the house There's people around So claustrophobic Presents to wrap and Cookies to bake It all starts to be Too much to take in All I wanna do is hang out with you And only you Next to the fireplace Just give me Just give me Just give me Christmas Time With You Just give me Christmas Time With You (baby) Cause I love Christmas Time With You (yeah I do) Just give me Just give me you (it’s what I want) Oh I want Christmas Time With You


Comentários