Mercy Shot - "Gift" (Official Webclip)



MERCY SHOT - "GIFT" Produced by RED RAT PRODUÇÕES Directed & Edited by Nanda Arantes Camera Operators: Nanda Arantes / Daniel Casanova Shot at Araraquara Rock 2022 - Araraquara, Sao Paulo, Brazil Opening animation by Anderson Ribeiro - MAGICK STREAM --- "GIFT" // LYRICS In the night My thoughts come to my head All my day pass through a judgement that does not ever end Open your eyes And see what you have done All of what you've become turned the person you are now Hold on, I'll embrace you I'll hold you down If you ever fall into Your knees, if you're about to break down I will come save you No matter how far you are I'll never leave you Always be inside my thoughts I'll say a prayer thanking heaven Above for giving me the best gift in the world You Look at you now Imagine all the things you've lost, the things you might have found But I found you I found everything I was searching All my dreams become trifling in compare to you Hold on, I'll embrace you I'll hold you down If you ever fall into Your knees, if you're about to break down I will come save you No matter how far you are I'll never leave you Always be inside my thoughts I'll say a prayer thanking heaven above for giving me the best gift in the world I will come save you No matter how far you are I'll never leave you Always be inside my thoughts I'll say a prayer thanking heaven above for giving me the best gift in the world --- Song Credits: Produced by Wagner Meirinho Mixed by Wagner Meirinho & Tiago Assolini Lyrics and music: Karina Menascé, Fabrizzio Hanoi, Andrews Eineich, Roger Katt and Flavio Pintinha Released By Canil Records Follow MERCY SHOT: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialmer... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialmerc... Twitter: https://twitter.com/mercyshotband


Comentários