Soraia - 'I Seek Fire' [Official Video - A Horror Story]



Official Video "I Seek Fire" (2022) Soraia Our album "Bloom" releases October 28, 2022 Wicked Cool Records/The Orchard https://orcd.co/ISeekFire Producer: Ashley Otis Director: Sam Shapson Director of Photography: Danny Laboy Valdez 1st AC: Fredis Flores Gaffer: David Gilmore, Brian Scott Key Grip: Brian Hopp Production Designer/Art Director: Nino Alicea Assistant to Art Director: Raquel Natalicchio Key Hair Makeup Artist/SFX Artist: Kelsey Gizelle Wardrobe Stylist: Nora Foley Dealer/Slithery Woman: Diane Witter Rotting Man: Yoni Keynan Scarab Beetle Supplier: Steven Kutcher Band Wardrobe provided by Killstar Clothing ZouZou is wearing Sinister Shadows Hooded Sweater LYRICS: A thousand paper cuts sting down to bone Feelin' and fightin' - I stand alone Hard to describe it - too tough to fight it Know what I want and all I want is you I been so lonely since you've been gone Obsess, finesse the stage is set I lead you on - you play the con Know what I want and all I want is you Say it You pierced my heart right through I wanna die in love We can live forever I'm fadin' fast - this drug Leavin' me restless and wired Just one more try for love It's too late for never New moon is rising up It's time So come show me I seek fire I seek fire Five-fingered talons Three midnight felons Creepin' and sellin' dirty copies in the night Try to behave - hovers my grave I want you more than my eyes ever let on Confused in secret - actin' so crazy His shattered kiss will be the one good thing to save me Wait, my mind's been torn in two Say it, my bleeding heart beats true I wanna die in love We can live forever I'm fadin' fast - this drug Leavin' me restless and wired Just one more try for love It's too late for never New moon is rising up It's time So come show me I seek fire I seek fire Ride..... I wanna die in love We can live forever I'm fadin' fast - this drug Leavin' me restless and wired Just one more try for love It's not too late New moon is rising up, I'm alive! So come show me I seek fire I seek fire

SoraiaRocks


Comentários