156/Silence - If Pleasure's Gone (Official Music Video)



'Narrative' Out Now Purchase, Stream at: https://bfan.link/narrative #sharptonerecords #156silence #ifpleasurersgone #narrative I consent to nothing if you’re just going to nitpick me every single chance that you get to bitch, you insist. Enough of all this shit. You couldn’t fix me with help from anything that you give and you’re twisting my wrist to force the pieces fit. Puzzled the unlinked but dragging through the distance. Wishing you listened enough to understand. Some of the symptoms have left me with a sickness I’m giving to each and every single one of them but I’m not done. I’m not giving up. Give in to me. Give it to me. If I say that I’m quitting, don't pity for me. Pity for me. If this is all that life has laid out for me then I deserve to feel the worsening decrease. See, if I was lost I’d climb to the tallest peak and ask myself if it’s more worth it to hide or seek and what’s been lost has found to be hurting me more than I ever could imagine. How could it be? If pleasure’s gone then let me go back to sleep ‘cause I don’t want to have to wake up to this vacant mourning. Distraught and I can’t seem to flee from this and what not. I’ve caught a virus in deceit. What if I’m possibly a victim? A broken concept seen and unreported. Systems, diminishing indeed. If pleasure’s gone, I’ll make my own fun but I can’t seem to release inconveniences underlined. When will I feel like I felt before all of this? When will I be better for myself? Can I still offer the others help? Am I still me? Am I someone else? Am I still me? Am I somebody else? Well, who’s to say if nothing’s important? There’s a burning air surrounding me. I'm all that I have in this and if this is all that life has laid out for me then I deserve to feel the worsening decrease. See, if pleasure’s gone, let me go back to sleep ‘cause I don’t want to have to wake up to the vacant mourning. I’ll make my own fun when I give in and when it gets out of my enclosure. Pinned. Caught. Give in to what has been calling your name.


Comentários