LORNA SHORE - Cursed To Die (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



LORNA SHORE - Cursed To Die (OFFICIAL VIDEO) Taken from the Album "Pain Remains", Out October 14th, 2022 https://lornashore.lnk.to/PainRemainsID Director, Cinematography, Post-Production: David Brodsky for My Good Eye: Music Visuals (#mygoodeyevisuals) Producer, Editor: Allison Woest for My Good Eye: Music Visuals Lighting Director: Adam Pernick Production Assistant: Robb Brown Production Assistant: Lindsey Fehr Location Manager: Matt Kester LED Wall Tech: Justin Goreschak LED Wall Tech: Teresa Whitehouse Audio Playback: Kyle Johnson Lyrics: Creations emanating between these shifting sands The universe is turning in the palm of my hand I will make the earthen clay Exhuming breath of life Behold the culmination Of my regrets Sentience To err is human To forgive divine A blessing of life; Cursed to die All will rise and fall Their flesh and bone My sins and resolve permeate their desires I am absolved within their design My legacy will live on But is it enough to satisfy my legacy Millennias of waiting Countless years come to pass Separated from Chronos; This is my domain I’m the face of death, My image; this eternal sin Molded from everything I hold within We play the same keys in different times It‘s in our nature to die Powerless to the forces outside of our reach I’m nothing but a man within a dream But is it enough to satisfy my legacy But it‘s not enough to satisfy my legacy --- #LornaShore #CursedToDie #PainRemains

Century Media Records


Comentários