Dance Gavin Dance - Feels Bad Man (Official Music Video)



Dance Gavin Dance's "Feels Bad Man" comes from their new album 'Jackpot Juicer' - Out 7/29. Buy/stream at https://riserecords.lnk.to/JackpotJuicer LYRICS Whoa, you’re alive Do you ever really stop and wonder why? Is your soul is fortified? By the tiny twinkling light inside your eyes? Whoa, another night Should you live with your regrets or just get high? Feels bad man The up and down of the emotion Broke my loading hands Replaced my legs with sleepy pants They make me smoke 50 grams I don’t pander Mandible clamper Setting a standard You can’t touch my precious glow I don’t care about answers, no Tell yourself a story Life is pretty boring See you in the morning Let your worries drown Like chlorine Keep the liquor pouring Flap until you’re soaring Let your heroes down I think I’ve seen enough But I hoped this trip would come and save me My life ain’t bad enough So, I scratch this itch incinerate me Heart pours the core of my flex The lord in my step The organ it plays through Time blows the horn in my chest I’m boarding my jet The plane that I came to Brain brimming through a sea of bats They’re nipping chords and spinning webs of rhythm, as they flap Are you decalcified but stupid high? Still sad after sex? Did you realize that all this time Your crown was just a hat? Whoa, soul divine Is there anything out there to dull your shine? Bump bump bump bump boom 10 hundred times Til one day you wake up and you feel alright Bump bump bump bump boom 10 thousand times Til one day you wake up and you’re out of time Director: Christian Lawrence DOP: Natalia Moscoso Producer: Alicia Agramonte Production Company: Negativexspace 1st AC: Norman Wicaksono Gaffer: JC Falcon Grip/Swing: Angel Falcon Editor & Color: Christian Lawrence Editor: Ian Urquhart PA: Charles Pisano Stylist: Shaina Feldman HMU: Christina Gueira Stylist: Sonny Daze Casting: Franchesca Agramonte #DanceGavinDance #FeelsBadMan #JackpotJuicer


Comentários