Death Cab for Cutie - Here To Forever (Official Music Video)



Official music video for Death Cab for Cutie's new song "Here To Forever” from the new album ‘Asphalt Meadows’ out 9/16/22. Pre-order the record now: https://death-cab-for-cutie.lnk.to/As... Live Dates: https://deathcabforcutie.com/#tour Exclusive merchandise: http://smarturl.it/DCfCStore Subscribe for more content: https://death-cab-for-cutie.lnk.to/Su... Written & Directed by Lance Bangs Produced by Lara Cuddy and Lance Bangs Edited by Michael Ward Featuring Natalie Palamides and Courtney Pauroso Death Cab for Cutie is: Benjamin Gibbard, Nicholas Harmer, Jason McGerr, Dave Depper, Zac Rae "Here To Forever" Credits Songwriters: Benjamin Gibbard, Zac Rae Produced, engineered & mixed by John Congleton Recorded at: United Recording, Los Angeles; Studio Litho, Seattle; Grumpybeard, Los Angeles Assistant Engineers: Scott Moore, Jon Roberts Mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME Lyrics: In every movie I watch from the '50s There's only one thought that swirls Around my head now And that's that everyone there on the screen Yeah, everyone there on the screen Well, they're all dead now They're all dead now And it ain't easy living above And I can't help but keep falling in love With bones and ashes With bones and ashes And when the color is too bold and bright I'm daydreaming in black and white Until it passes Until it passes I wanna know the measure From here to forever And I wanna feel the pressure Of God or whatever Oh, these days it's so hard to relax You gotta hold a gun to my back To make me smile To make me smile And the only way I seem to cope Is by trying to hold onto hope If just for a while If just for a while I wanna know the measure From here to forever And I wanna feel the pressure Of God or whatever Now it seems more than ever There's no hands on the levers And I wanna feel the pressure Of God or whatever Only rollers keep rolling While the searchers keep scrolling I wanna know the measure From here to forever And I wanna feel the pressure Of God or whatever Now it seems more than ever There's no hands on the levers And I wanna feel the pressure Of God or whatever Or whatever #HereToForever #DeathCabforCutie #RomanCandles


Comentários