Secrets - "Get Outta My Head" (Official Music Video)



"Get Outta My Head" is from Secrets' upcoming album, 'The Collapse,' available June 10th. Pre-order the album here: https://velocity.lnk.to/collapse Directed by Thomas Helvenstine http://www.thelvenstinedp.com Lyrics: I’ve got something on the inside Screaming LET ME OUT AHHHHHHHHHH Most nights I hold it together Other days I wonder Will I ever fucking feel better I’m an introvert Questioning my self worth And all I want is for these thoughts to just GET OUTTA MY HEAD There’s got to be another way To break free I keep bottling up what’s inside me I’m feeling like I’m losing ground There’s so much that I have left unsaid and I can’t seem to get it out. My mind's a wreck but you’ll never know cause I’ll never show the true nature of the monster in my head Get back I’m a loaded gun At any moment I could start to come undone I despise my own mind It changes like the wind and shows my dark side I've done all that I can To try and hide the fact that I’m a broken man I’m bent and broken Always roaming Waiting for a sign to show me where I’m going Oh god I’m feeling like I’m losing ground. There’s so much that I have left unsaid, and I can’t seem to get it out. My minds a wreck but you’ll never know cause I’ll never show the true nature of the monster in my head I’ve done my best to hold it in But I can’t just shake this feeling I’m wearing thin So god if you hear me can you Send me a sign Release this monster inside I can’t take one more night Of this life I’ve tried I’ve tried I’ve tried And nothing's fucking working #Secrets #TheCollapse


Comentários