Fozzy - I Still Burn (Official Video)



"I Still Burn" the new single from FOZZY is available now: https://orcd.co/istillburn Lyrics: Don't tell me I don't need this anymore Don't tell me I don't feel the same inside What the hell do I keep fighting for? 'Cause underneath I'm never satisfied Oh, I still believe in it I bleed for it Yeah, I'll take the punishment I never learn I never learn Yeah, I believe in it I bleed for it Sacrifice it all for it My soul still stirs And I still I still burn Even when they think I'm at my end I get up again I still burn Every time the fire floods these veins Oh, it never fades I still burn I've put a million miles upon these bones Living out this villain I portray There's nothing left of me after the show The devil made a deal that I can't break And so I pay the dues Fill the rooms Watched some good friends gone too soon There's nothing worse It always hurts I still carry them Deep within They're with me like they're guardians Their souls still stir And I still I still burn Even when they think I'm at my end I get up again I still burn Every time the fire floods these veins Oh, it never fades I still burn Creeping into my brain This dread never goes away Anxiety, mortality They always get the best of me The fear always feeds the flames Yeah, I believe in it Bleed for it Sacrifice it all for it My soul still stirs And I still I still burn Even when they think I'm at my end I get up again I still burn Every time the fire floods these veins Oh, it never fades I still burn I go on and on I go on and on I still burn I go on and on I go on and on I still burn FOZZY SAVE THE WORLD 2022 TOUR https://fozzyrock.com/tour/ Mar 31 – Diesel – Chesterfield, MI Apr 1 – Piere’s – Ft Wayne, IN Apr 2 – The Piazza – Aurora, IL Apr 3 – Epic Event Center – Ashwaubenon, WI Apr 4 – 1175 – Kansasville, WI Apr 7 – Toad’s Place – New Haven, CT Apr 8 – Aura – Portland, ME Apr 9 – Wally’s – Hampton Beach, NH Apr 10 – Fete Ballroom – Providence, RI Apr 11 – Gramercy Theater – New York, NY Apr 14 – Stone Pony – Asbury Park, NJ Apr 15 – Sherman Theater – Stroudsburg, PA Apr 16 – The Queen – Wilmington, DE Apr 17 – The Chance – Poughkeepsie, NY Apr 18 – Tally Ho Theater – Leesburg, VA Apr 28 – Southport Hall – New Orleans, LA Apr 29 – Warehouse Live – Houston, TX Apr 30 – The Rock Box – San Antonio, TX May 1 – Come And Take It Live – Austin, TX May 2 – Amplified Live – Dallas, TX May 5 – The Whisky A Go Go – Los Angeles, CA May 6 – Garden Grove Amphitheater – Garden Grove, CA May 7 – Goldfield Trading Post – Roseville, CA May 8 – Great American Music Hall – San Francisco, CA May 9 – Virginia Street Brewhouse – Reno, NV May 12 – Sunshine Studios – Colorado Springs, CO May 13 – Oriental Theater – Denver, CO May 14 – Temple Live – Wichita, KS May 15 – Temple Live – Ft Smith, AR May 16 – Pop’s – Sauget, IL Nov 28 – Powerstation – Auckland, NZ Nov 30 – The Tivoli – Brisbane, Aus Dec 2 – Max Watts – Melbourne, Aus Dec 3 – Manning Bar – Sydney, Aus Dec 4 – Lion Arts Factory – Adelaide, Aus Feb 2-6 2023 – Chris Jericho’s Rock ‘N’ Wrestling Rager at Sea Fire Artists/Dancers: The Vaudettes - Featuring: Amee Binder, Shaul Guerrero, Cryptid Kid - https://vaudettes.com Filmed by Jake Jones and Adrienne Beacco with Exceleration Media www.exceleration.media


Comentários