Silent Drive - "Dearly Beloved" (Official Music Video)



"Dearly Beloved" is the first new song from Silent Drive in 17 years, off their upcoming album 'Fairhaven'. Pre-order/stream at: https://silentdrive.lnk.to/dearly Lyrics: Dearly Beloved Here we are you couldn’t believe it, still trying after all these years These feeling are extinct but we’re still here We tried hard, hard enough to feed it, but it blew away in the night breeze At that point the warm air just comes over me I wanna be breathless holding a heart that doesn’t beat with fear I want to know that someone is right next to me Instead, we beat it we beat it we beat it to death we beat it we beat it we beat it to death we beat it we beat it we beat it until it stops It’s a Mexican stand off and both guns are drawn but all of these rounds have been shot off for so long And there’s nothing left to fire at each other with Were both saying that we want to make it work but how do you make a dead horse walk We’re bleeding, there’s holes, and there's rips in these clothes I think how we could do this And now what the fuck am I supposed to do? We’re unanimated and washed up and I can’t help I feel like giving up We beat it we beat it we beat it until it stops It’s a Mexican stand off and both guns are drawn but all of these rounds have been shot off for so long And there’s nothing left to fire at each other with Were both saying that we want to make it work but how do you make a dead horse walk I can’t believe I’ve given my life away, why did I give you my life that day Why would I give you my life that day Director: Jason Zucco Cinematographer: Jason Zucco Editors: Jason Zucco and Peter Chilton Color: Jason Zucco Creative Producer: Peter Chilton Assistant to the Director: John O’DonnellThank you to: Joseph Chilton Carla Chilton Robbie Burnette of the Worcester Masonic Hall Dan Sandshaw William Fredette

Equal Vision Records

Comentários