MISERY INDEX - Complete Control (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



MISERY INDEX - Complete Control (OFFICIAL VIDEO) Taken from the Album "Complete Control", Out May 13th, 2022 Order now: https://miseryindex.lnk.to/complete-c... Video directed by J.T. Ibanez Lyrics: No hope nor reason Just thirteen years against the grain Broke, burned and branded No greater cause, called my name Caged like a cipher Doomed to dwell a dead-end life The ‘way it is’? Or conspiracy? Wherefore and why this world should be? Now through wool-encrusted eyes I see Their malfeasance and their sophistry As the tentacles of lies unfold In this complete control Rife with division Shreds of truth, infect the maze Prophets spew derision And empires, wax and wane Who am I in this? A hero’s song, or Caliban? Plant the seed, pull the strings My will is all that’s left of me Through wool-encrusted eyes I see Their malfeasance and their sophistry As the tentacles of lies unfold In this complete control Now killers walk among us And skeptics blindly stare As power grips insidious All that’s real fades into the air… --- #MiseryIndex #CompleteControl

Century Media Records

Comentários