Lyria - Craven (Home Sessions | Acoustic live version)



Lyria - Craven (Home Sessions | Acoustic live version)
11 de jan. de 2022

Aline Happ & Rod Wolf playing the ballad Craven from the Catharsis album. Acoustic Version played from home. Craven is a symphonic metal ballad about love and the fear of surrendering to emotions. Support us on patreon: http://www.patreon.com/lyriaband Lyrics: Someone told me That you've been telling some lies Somehow I noticed That you've been hiding your cries You close yourself And cover your feelings I cannot just guess what you are dreaming You don't want to share You fear being weakened Outside a shell you could be stricken I've given you my head, my words and my heart And you have thrown all away When all I've asked (you) was to keep by my side But you don't want to stay Cause you're craven Oh craven I want your best but You can't see you're so blind So selfish You are acting like a child You close yourself And cover your feelings I cannot just guess what you are dreaming You don't want to share You fear being weakened Outside a shell you could be stricken I've given you my head, my words and my heart And you have thrown all away When all I've asked (you) was to keep by my side But you don't want to stay I've given you my head, my words and my heart And you have thrown all away When all I've asked (you) was to keep by my side But you don't want to stay Cause you're craven Oh craven Oh craven Oh craven Oh craven You're craven

Lyria


Comentários