Whitechapel - Anticure (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Buy here: http://www.metalblade.com/whitechapel LYRICS: Into a dream from which we’ll never wake up Undo the changes that left us jaded Let’s never open our eyes I’m sorry I have to let you know They don’t look at us the same Their skin is burned, their mind is somewhere else What do you see that I don’t see This house is poisoned beyond repair And the souls of our past life are trapped on the inside I know you’re unwell but I’m turning my back on you With you it stays the same, you run away from everything For once in your life, listen to what I say and we will fall Into a dream from which we’ll never wake up Undo the changes that left us jaded Let’s never open our eyes But our eyes are closed no matter what you’ve created I refuse control from a delusional sadist I refuse this relation I’m above what you are, I’m a father’s son I’ll cut our throat if you don’t let me go I refuse this relation Undo these changes That left us jaded Into a dream, we’ll never open our eyes Into a dream from which we’ll never wake up Undo the changes that left us jaded Let’s never open our eyes But our eyes are closed no matter what you’ve created I refuse control from a delusional sadist I refuse this relation #whitechapel #anticure #kin


Comentários