CALIBAN - Ascent Of The Blessed (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Taken from the album “Dystopia" https://caliban.lnk.to/AscentOfTheBle... Director Filmer Editor - Daniel Priess https://danielpriess.com Producer (Story) - Julius Holtz https://www.amigochachos.de Cast AK Fallbrawl Myriam Black Björn Acranius Lyrics: Ascent Of The Blessed What is this place and why am I here? I see myself and nothing feels real I’m torn between this world and the next walking the line between life and death I can see the other side Ascent of the Blessed Drawn by a blinding light I can see the other side Ascent of the Blessed I die, die, die I slowly fade into memory I slowly fade Will you remember me!? Making peace with my demons now that I see them I am finding my freedom, as I stop breathing I’m sinking deeper - can’t beat the reaper all men are mortal, he will be there I’m looking back full of regret not ready yet - I’m cheating death (I kill death) This might be heaven - This might be hell I accept both, so farewell I can see the other side Ascent of the Blessed Drawn by a blinding light I can see the other side Ascent of the Blessed I die, die, die I slowly fade into memory I slowly fade Will you remember me!? I’m torn between this world and the next Will you remember me!? I'm walking the line between life and death I turn everything upside down I KILL DEATH! Time is ticking – ticking away Will you remember me!? I KILL DEATH! I’m falling through the circles of hell I see my tired self at the end of the road There is no way to go My heart skips a beat makes me forget how to breath a void so dark and deep I’m about to fall into eternal sleep I slowly fade into memory I slowly fade Will you remember me!? I slowly fade


Comentários