Fit For A King - Breaking The Mirror (Acoustic) Official Audio



Catch Fit For A King on the DARK PATH tour, kicking off March 2022. Tickets and details here: http://fitforakingband.com. 3/1 - St. Louis, MO at Red Flag 3/2 - Oklahoma City, OK at Diamond Ballroom 3/4 - Lubbock, TX at Jakes 3/5 - Albuquerque, NM at Sunshine Theater 3/6 - Mesa, AZ at Nile Theater 3/8 - Pomona, CA at Glass House 3/9 - Chico, CA at Senator Theater 3/10 - Portland, OR at Bossanova Ballroom 3/11 - Boise, ID at Knitting Factory 3/12 - Spokane, WA at Knitting Factory 3/13 - Seattle, WA at El Corazon 3/15 - Salt Lake City, UT at Metro Music Hall 3/16 - Denver, CO at Summit Music Hall 3/18 - Minneapolis, MN at Cabooze 3/19 - Belvidere, IL at The Apollo Theatre 3/20 - Joliet, IL at The Forge 3/21 - Detroit, MI at St. Andrews Hall 3/22 - Grand Rapids, MI at Elevation 3/24 - New York, NY at Gramercy Theatre 3/25 - Reading, PA at Reverb 3/26 - Albany, NY at Empire 3/27 - Worcester, MA at The Palladium 3/29 - Asbury Park, NJ at Asbury Lanes 3/30 - Pittsburgh, PA at Mr. Smalls 3/31 - Richmond, VA at Canal Club 4/1 - Greensboro, NC at The Blind Tiger 4/2 - Atlanta, GA at The Masquerade 4/3 - Tampa, FL at Orpheum 4/5 - Pensacola, FL at Vinyl Music Hall 4/6 - Houston, TX at White Oak Music Hall 4/7 - San Antonio, TX at Vibes Event Center 4/8 - Dallas, TX at South Side Music Hall Available everywhere — http://ffak.ffm.to/breaking __ Born under pressure. Forged in the flames. I fought through hell, every single day. Rebuilt with purpose. Rebuilding faith. I know my place, no I’m not afraid. I’m letting go of my failures, erasing the anger, the demons behind my eyes. I’m letting go of the past now, done fighting my way out. I’m breaking the mirror now. Through my struggle I have found victory. Through this hatred I will end the suffering. No more doubt, no more fear, no more suffering. You’ll never kill the flame in me. I’m letting go of my failures, erasing the anger, the demons behind my eyes. I’m letting go of the past now, done fighting my way out. I’m breaking the mirror now. You tried to crush my soul, you failed. I conquered and prevailed. You’ll never break me. #FitForAKing #BreakingTheMirror #AcousticMetal

Solid State Records

Comentários