Attack Attack! - Press F (Official Audio Stream)



Attack Attack! have unleashed their brand new, all out audio assault titled "PRESS F." After promising to deliver one of their heaviest tracks to date, it seems pretty clear that they aren't messing around. Tell us what you think below! Stream / Save here - https://oxiderecords.ffm.to/aapressf No escape from this hell Oh I don't even recognize a single place Take a look in the mirror, can't even see my face Am I stuck in my head? (I'm always in my head) Are they even my thoughts If I'm a slave to them? Oh, no escape from this hell Oh, no escape from my hell Rot my mind Bleeding inside I bury the pain of every single mistake that I've made I exist for everyone to hate Asleep at peace, an unfamiliar sense I awake and then the nightmare begins To separate myself from my eyes Leads me further from the truth Broken, bent, aged, I am jaded Mend my body just to move Performed by: ATTACK ATTACK! Written by: Andrew Whiting Chris Parketny Andrew Wetzel Producing / Mixing / Mastering: Joey Sturgis Mixing / Engineering: Nick Matzkows Programming / Additional Production: Jon Eberhard Video by: Harry Mitchell OXIDE RECORDS, LTD

Attack Attack!


Comentários