Dark Valley - REBIRTH (Official Video)



Dark Valley - REBIRTH (Official Video)
Estreou em 15 de jan. de 2021

Dark Valley - REBIRTH (Official Video) Taken from "Tales from Dark Valley", out 2020. Shop now: https://idarkvalley.com A Proteu Filmes production: Director: Maurício Müller Executive Producer: Ana Carla De Carli, Alberto Boa Vista Sound produced by Renato Osorio | Mixed and mastered by Benhur Lima Thanks to: Loraine Santos, Martha Buzin, Melissa Ironn Filmed at: Porto Alegre Botanical Garden -- Blossom humor Flourish laughs to linger here Rest within my chest Dismay, welcome guest The eternal return... I carry the universe and I depend on the outside Learn that you are already the answer And finding yourself in the dark is seeing every sense that you have is a thankful witness of peace "I am a forest and a night of dark trees" Literally embracing me are branches which, oh they bleed Everything I was alive I am more now Being and not being I'll perish forever I am the truth, I'm a pale ghost Waiting for freedom, waiting for me

Dark Valley


Comentários