The X-Friends - Punk Ass Love Song [Collaboration With Cecilia (Creative Reader)] Official Lyric Video



The X-Friends has it's roots in 1970's Punk Rock. The music is stripped down and short so anyone can play along with or shut their ears. The world can be a cold place filled with lot's of eye candy, some of it good of course. If your a misfit like us and enjoy crappy music then come along for the ride. Here we are stoned immaculate. Vocals/Guitar: Marky Bass: Laya Drums: Hecktor Song collaboration With Cecilia (Creative Reader) Creative Reader Twitter: @CreativeReader3 Song: Punk Ass Love Song Album: Brain Damage 2020 Lyrics: Cecilia (Creative Reader) Music: The -X Friends Punk Ass Love Song ---------------------------------- My friends think you're sexy. Yours think I'm a tool. You sing like an angel. I'm playing it cool. You dot your i:s. I break the rules. Your lips are like honey. I'm on you like Pooh. I hate my self. I hate you too. Love has turned us both to fools. I drink whisky. you sip wine. Come on baby. Let's hang a while. Your dad really hates me. Your mum thinks I'm cute. Your brother tried to hit me. I'm playing it cool. You want me good. I love when your bad. If you'll be my honey. I'll be your bear. I'm kinda rough. Baby your smooth. Your peaches and cream. I'm playing it cool. You hang on the beach. I howl at the moon. You are my honey. I'm your Winnie the Pooh. Cecilia (Creative Reader) 2020




Comentários