Dream State - Monsters [Official Music Video]



Dream State's new single Monsters is out now: https://unfd.lnk.to/Monsters I'm just a little bit of a mess I wear it all like a pretty dress Kinda, Exposed but honest I'm learning to love all of me I blame myself I blame myself For all the mistakes I made in between I blamed myself I can't blame myself All those mistakes They made me. I built those bridges That you saw on fire You think I've lost it And my life's in dire Straight to the point This is my vice you know I'm not a victim I am in control And you should know You don't know just what I'm made of You don't know just what I'm made of, love. Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? I'm so sick of the monsters we're fed They keep chasing me down Running around my head And we scare ourselves Then blame ourselves When we don't know where we wanna go Or what we wanna do next What do you wanna do next? I will eclipse my former self Just so I can better serve you I will love vehemently You don't know just what I'm made of You don't know just what I'm made of, love. Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? And i've been sat in the dark for too long Holding all of my truth for too long I wanna open my eyes I wanna speak my mind We've been sat in the dark for too long Holding all of our truth for too long We've gotta open our minds We've gotta be the light Straight to the point this is my vice you know I'm not a victim I am in control And you should know You don't know just what I'm made of! https://www.unfdcentral.com #DreamState #Monsters #UNFD

Comentários