Charlotte Wessels "Closer" Nine Inch Nails looping cover (Official Video)



Please skip this one mom and dad. Find me on Patreon! www.patreon.com/charlottewessels I love Nine Inch Nails and this song has always fascinated me. Once you go beyond the 'omg this is so obscene' there is a sadness and sense of escapism there that's unmatched in any songs I know. This isn't a live looping video in the strictest sense of the word, some parts were pre-saved in Maschine's scenes. I still have to figure out some of the latency issues I'm experiencing, but using Scenes I can work around them for live performances. I'm very new to using the Maschine and also still pretty new to using the Boss Loopstation, but I'm loving both! Also I recorded this video using OBS, first time using this software. I used my canon EOS 1300 D for the second angle. "Charlotte, why so fancy?" Well, I'm trying to get my setup more interesting for my Monthly hangouts on Patreon! It's a work in progress still, but I hope you appreciate this little nsfw piece of behind the scenes/progress. I'm doing a live patron-only hangout through Chrowdcast every Month, featuring live (looping) performances, Q&A's, book club, and much more. If you're interested in learning more, visit my Patreon page at www.patreon.com/charlottewessels





Comentários