Bronnie - R U THE SAME (Official Video)



Bronnie - R U THE SAME (Official Music Video) Lyrics: You don't like my music, fuck my music It won't cause me any pain You don't like my music, fuck my music I guess we're the ones to blame So I get you better up and go Or give publicity and we thank you oh so You don't like my music suck my music By the way your fucking album blows HEY! Keep saying we're the problem We know we're not to blame What the fucks it got to do with you? Or R U The Same? You say we are the problem Keep saying we're the problem We know we're not to blame You think following is so amusing Sorry to bring you such pain You think following is so amusing Why the fuck would we ride your train What does it take to get respect? Something you never ever felt Cause when the going starts to get tough You blame somebody else (Chorus) I got inside your mind and I didn't even try It didn't work you fucked it up watch out next time, next time x2 (Chorus x2) http://vevo.ly/xGWBa9


Comentários

Postar um comentário