idle threat - Cement (Official Audio)



Off the upcoming release "Nothing Is Broken For Good" __ And I’ve got a picture in my head It’s been cemented down like lead That all my blues will turn to red When I see You Both of my eyes laid On a field of wilting bouquets All their damages now done All their prices now been paid And I’ve got a picture in my head It’s been cemented down like lead That all my blues will turn to red And they will bear the marks of Consequence and consciousness Of who You are and what comes next If there’s a heartbeat in my chest Then there is evidence that must be met And I can see it again In the passing of family and friends Break at the bend My tattered clothes force me to Make do and mend But I want to be whole again Because I’ve got a picture in my head It’s been cemented down like lead That all my blues will turn to red And they will bear the marks of Consequence and consciousness Of who You are and what comes next If there’s a heartbeat in my chest Then there is evidence that must be met Death’s at the end of its road The veil that once was sewn Now frayed and torn at the end A fraction of the whole If our lives are surely borrowed The seeds that we have sown Once loaned for us to spend Now worth their weight in gold


Comentários