The Frisbys return with uplifting new single I Heard!



The Frisbys performing their new single 'I heard' live during Lockdown 2020. 'I heard' is released on 15/05/20 and taken from their new E.P 'My Wicked Mind.' Edited and mixed by Will Cattermole.









The Frisbys return with uplifting new single I Heard!


Ahead of the release of their poignant upcoming EP My Wicked Mind, Alt-folk six-piece The Frisbys have shared their powerful new single I Heard, out now. 

Once again showcasing twins Helen (vocals, flute) and Nicola Frisby’s (vocals, acoustic guitar) undeniable chemistry, their effortless harmonies soar majestically throughout the EP. Opening single I Heard introduces the EP with both singers’ rich, celestial vocals complimenting the uplifting musicality perfectly. Fans of the likes of The Lumineers or First Aid Kid will feel at home here. Talking about the single, the band elaborate, "I Heard is a fighting song. It’s about maintaining an endless determination to push through, even when everyone is telling you that what you are trying to achieve is impossible. I Heard is about having the belief to do it anyway.”

My Wicked Mind is out 26th June 2020. Stream I Heard on Spotify and Apple Music now.

A Badge of Friendship

http://www.abadgeoffriendship.com/


Comentários