Ocean Sleeper - Killing Me [Official Music Video]



‘Killing Me’ is taken from Ocean Sleepers debut album ‘Don’t Leave Me This Way’ out November 8th. Pre Order Here: https://ffm.to/oceansleeper-dlmtw Australian Album tour this November get tickets here: linktr.ee/oceansleeper ____________________ LYRICS I think it’s time we admit That things will never change That everything was meant to work out this way I’ve lost my place in all this Still lost in the same old questions If Ignorance is bliss Why am I hating it It seems like everything is burning around me You left me here drowning It’s killing me, it’s killing me It feels like everything is burning around me I’m trapped and you can’t see It’s killing me its killing me What do I make of this Did I create this distance If ignorance is bliss Why am I hating it Prove to me I’m worthless Strip my spark away How could this mean anything When your comforts in my pain Break me down Break me down Because you love how it feels Break me down Break me down Why does it always feel Like I’m alone in this Your like some sick addiction That I can’t seem to quit ____________________ FOLLOW US: FB: www.facebook.com/oceansleeper IG: @oceansleeper Twitter: @oceansleeperau ____________________ Written by Ocean Sleeper Produced/ Mixed/ Mastered by Kris Crummett Directed by Neal Walters Producer/1st AD - Olivia Peniston-Bird DOP - Shaun Herbertson 1st AC - Oliver Gross 2nd AC - Dan Concannon Gaffer - Joshua Potts Runner - Tommy Field Editor - Neal Walters




Comentários