Andrew W.K. - “Music Is Worth Living For” BLACK VELVET poster + The Party Hard Mindset | [INTERVIEW]

(Photo: Rebecca)











Andrew W.K. - "Music Is Worth Living For" Listen now: https://red.lnk.to/AWKYNA From the album: "You're Not Alone" Written and performed by Andrew W.K. Directed by Tim Dennesen LYRICS: ------------- MUSIC IS WORTH LIVING FOR And I’ll bet you never thought You’d live to see the day Where we could play With joy and laughter And I’ll bet you never thought We’d make it all the way And we could stay Forever after But I guess we proved you wrong And I guess we showed ‘em all We paid our dues Getting up off the floor And I guess we proved you wrong And I guess we showed ‘em all So much to lose Walking right out the door Music is worth living for Music makes life worth living Music is worth living for Music is worth living for Music makes life worth living Music is worth living for A higher power that I can’t deny Music makes me feel so high Like the glorious sound of God Coming down like a lightning rod Give me the will to love So below and as above The only way that I’ll survive Music makes me want to stay alive And I’ll bet you never thought We had the strength inside Yeah, we almost died And we kept on going And I’ll bet you never thought The pain was justified But we found our pride And we kept it growing But I guess we proved you wrong And I guess we showed ‘em all We did our best We played until our hands were sore And I guess we proved you wrong And I guess we showed ‘em all Never gunna rest We’re always gunna go for more Music is worth living for Music makes life worth living Music is worth living for Music is worth living for Music makes life worth living Music is worth living for A higher power that I can’t deny Music makes me feel so high Like the glorious sound of God Coming down like a lightning rod Give me the will to love So below and as above The only way that I’ll survive Music makes me want to stay alive




Comentários