PENTHOUSE Share New Video/Single 'Party Ring' - Out Now



A party song for the people. Filmed and Edited by Anabasis Media Song produced by Ian Sadler at Emeline Studios LYRICS: Had a voice that I lost Not the kind that you want It's out of line for a start It would tear you apart I know exactly what's next You'll stay at home instead I can't lie I never missed it I never missed it and I really wish you'd visit And we'll do it again and again You know we're doing it every weekend Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah there was a party everywhere Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah I lost my shoes but I don't care All the things that you said They start to mess with my head And I told you once before That i'll walk straight out the door If I drink too much again I'll be sleeping on the floor Foreign drinks at a party house yeah, It makes me feel at home I've been looking around this room Trying to talk to everybody I know P A R T Y every day and every night. BIG THANKS to Nick, Charlie, Ian and everyone else involved with the music video. We love you x





PENTHOUSE
Kent Party Rockers Share New Video/Single

'Party Ring' - Out Now

Watch On YouTube HERE

Catch Them On Tour In The UK This December


Kent-Party-Rockers, Penthouse, have today released their new single, 'Party Ring'. The release, supported with a video, comes ahead of the band taking to the road for a short run of shows through the UK with Ten Tombs and All Better. 

Speaking on the single, drummer, Ben Schulze said, "I wrote the chorus in the shower, the place where I come up with most of my ideas for some reason." He continues, "I wanted it to have a positive vibe and I think we captured that. It was mainly inspired by The Darkness - they have a lot of party sing-along bangers. It's about going on tour and partying a fair bit when we're away from home."

Watch 'Party Ring' on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/NsqlEoLG6Xk

Taking influence from classic rock bands like Queen, The Darkness and Toto sees Penthouse adding wailing guitar solos and huge riffs to their tunes whilst their slightly more recent heroes such as Busted, Weezer and LIT give the band their hooky pop-choruses and harmonic sing-alongs.

The band are looking to crash-land into the UK rock scene and 'Party Ring' will see them do just that - A song about their experiences partying around the world and the addictive nature of being on tour, and making sure the rock never stops.

Catch Penthouse on tour this December with Ten Tombs & All Better:
12 Dec - Brighton, East Street Tap
13 Dec - Chatham, Poco Loco
14 Dec - Cheltenham, 2 Pigs



Penthouse are:

Zac Schulze - Lead Guitar/Main Vocals
Sam Shepherd - Secondary Lead Guitar/ Backing Vocals
Matt Thom - Rhythm Guitar
Liam Ponder - Bass Guitar
Ben Schulze - Drums/Backing Vocals


Penthouse online:

https://www.facebook.com/penthouseband
https://penthouserock.bandcamp.com
https://open.spotify.com/artist/5IezNBnxcRQx6KNwhDMewT
https://www.instagram.com/penthouserock/
https://twitter.com/penthousepunx



Twitter
Facebook
Website
SoundCloud
Instagram
Copyright © *2018* *WALL OF SOUND PR*, All rights reserved.

Comentários